Strengthen Connections through Content
Access to the largest digital package of primary and secondary scholarly sources for research is just a subscription (and a library account) away with Gale Research Complete. Users at all academic levels—from the undergraduate student to the experienced researcher—will benefit from high-quality, authoritative, and unique primary and secondary sources and information covering nearly every research area and discipline, at a price point that’s sustainable for the average academic library budget.
Get the most comprehensive, affordable collection of scholarly resources specifically designed for university research, teaching, and learning across the curriculum available today that only Gale databases can deliver. Gale Research Complete offers academic institutions a deep well of content, including proprietary databases, award-winning eBooks, scholarly articles, and rare primary sources that enhance research, learning, and discovery at the university level and beyond.
Just how much scholarly material will students and researchers uncover using Gale Research Complete? Access to databases containing millions of pages of primary sources, proprietary e-reference, and periodic content brings with it the potential to streamline and shape library research activities for users at all academic levels.
Students and researchers will also have the chance to engage with Journal Citation Reports (JCR)–quality periodicals, academic journals and eBooks, literary criticism and full-text literary works, and content from the vaults of the world’s most celebrated libraries. This quality and depth of information is available in Gale’s largest and best-value single subscription package to date, powered by intuitive search tools specifically designed to empower visual learners.
Gale’s proprietary databases and primary sources for research come together in Gale Research Complete’s comprehensive subscription model to deliver a truly unique offering designed to help academic libraries:
- Democratize library access to information and research resources, including journal articles, eBooks, and other special collections—to meet the needs of diverse learning communities.
- Support online, hybrid, and in-person teaching and learning with relevant digital library e-resources, tools, and services.
- Forge new pathways to discovery and library resource integration through course materials and classroom instruction available online.
- Meet diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives across campus and the curriculum with relevant interdisciplinary content.
- Build connections between library investment and student outcomes, including academic performance, skill development, and career readiness.